Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships
- 10% off at the Cedar Key Marina II for storage, bait, and other services
- Regular 10%-off sporting goods coupon for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- Free hat from 61 Outfitters
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Upcoming Events (subscribe)
Mar 2018Rick Ryals - Monthly Meeting – 03/27/2018 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Apr 2018Guide, Capt. Clay Shidler - Monthly Meeting – 04/24/2018 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Tournament: Cobiathon / Mac Attack - 2018 – 04/28/2018 at 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
May 2018Spring Tournament - Crystal River – 05/12/2018 at 5:55 am - 5:00 pm
Paul Van Reenen - Monthly Meeting – 05/22/2018 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Club Hot Shots
Pictures posted to Hot Shots are automatically entered in our yearly Photo Contest!
- Winter Red.
We had a great day airboat fishing in the creeks on the Gulf coast.
- ‘‘Tis the season for spawners visit”
March winds eased enough to allow offshore venture from Cedar Key last Sunday. Full Moon, extreme low with N-NE wind draining inshore waters for 9:30 low tide. Ed and Marcia display fish they each caught/kept – released rest. Having for dinner tonight.