Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships
- 10% off at the Cedar Key Marina II for storage, bait, and other services
- Regular 10%-off sporting goods coupon for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- Free hat from 61 Outfitters
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Club Hot Shots
Pictures posted to Hot Shots are automatically entered in our yearly Photo Contest!
- First AJ of day – Debby scores!
Great day. Caught our limit of one Amberjack per person with no need to get a catch workout with numerous small ones before legal size fish boated. That said, we all got quite a workout with one AJ we each caught!
- Backwater Slot Snook!
There is no better way to end the day than to land a slot Snook fish! It was a hot Friday, but the Ozello waterways were gorgeous, and the fishing pressure was very low. My plan was to fish the incoming tide, and I didn’t have to go far