Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships
- 10% off at the Cedar Key Marina II for storage, bait, and other services
- Regular 10%-off sporting goods coupon for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- Free hat from 61 Outfitters
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Upcoming Events (subscribe)
Oct 2018October Meeting - DOA Lures! – 10/23/2018 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Fall Tournament - Cedar Key – 10/27/2018 at 7:15 am - 6:00 pm
Nov 2018Ellett Auction - 2018 – 11/16/2018 at 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Redfish-Trout Roundup – 11/17/2018 at 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Club Hot Shots
Pictures posted to Hot Shots are automatically entered in our yearly Photo Contest!
- Backwater Slot Snook!
There is no better way to end the day than to land a slot Snook fish! It was a hot Friday, but the Ozello waterways were gorgeous, and the fishing pressure was very low. My plan was to fish the incoming tide, and I didn’t have to go far
- So close…..
Pleasant surprise to catch/release 26” Snook. Two inches shy of 28” minimum. Hard fighting fish – great to see them in our area!