Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships
- 10% off at the Cedar Key Marina II for storage, bait, and other services
- Regular 10%-off sporting goods coupon for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Upcoming Events (subscribe)
Mar 2017Sheepshead Shootout - 2017 – 03/11/2017 at 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
Rick's Rods - Monthly Meeting – 03/28/2017 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Apr 2017Guide, Capt. Clay Shidler - Monthly Meeting – 04/25/2017 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Tournament: Cobiathon / Mac Attack - 2017 – 04/29/2017 at 6:30 am - 4:30 pm
May 2017TBD - Monthly Meeting – 05/23/2017 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Club Hot Shots
Pictures posted to Hot Shots are automatically entered in our yearly Photo Contest!