Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships ($20 off for new Seatow members; $10 off for renewals)
- 10% off at the Cedar Key Marina II for storage, bait, and other services
- Regular 10%-off sporting goods coupon for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- 10% off from any service from Rub a Dub Dub Cleaning Service
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Upcoming Events (subscribe)
Mar 2019Guide, Capt. Marrio Castello - Monthly Meeting – 03/26/2019 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Apr 2019Tournament: Cobiathon / Mac Attack – 04/13/2019 at 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
Monthly Meeting – 04/23/2019 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
May 2019Spring Tournament - Crystal River – 05/18/2019 at 5:55 am - 5:00 pm
Monthly Meeting - Victor Blanco – 05/28/2019 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm