Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships
- 10% off at the Cedar Key Marina II for storage, bait, and other services
- Regular 10%-off sporting goods coupon for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- Free hat from 61 Outfitters
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Upcoming Events (subscribe)
Sep 2018Paul Van Reenen - Monthly Meeting – 09/25/2018 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Oct 2018Fall Tournament - Cedar Key – 10/27/2018 at 7:15 am - 6:00 pm
Nov 2018Ellett Auction - 2018 – 11/16/2018 at 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Redfish-Trout Roundup – 11/17/2018 at 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Club Hot Shots
Pictures posted to Hot Shots are automatically entered in our yearly Photo Contest!
- So close…..
Pleasant surprise to catch/release 26” Snook. Two inches shy of 28” minimum. Hard fighting fish – great to see them in our area!
- Waccassassa Red, Ken Knopf happy!
Quick pose before release of overslot Red. Nice compliment to day with several within slot Reds caught.