Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships
- 10% off at the Cedar Key Marina II for storage, bait, and other services
- Regular 10%-off sporting goods coupon for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Upcoming Events (subscribe)
Apr 2017Tournament: Cobiathon / Mac Attack - 2017 – 04/29/2017 at 6:30 am - 4:30 pm
May 2017Spring Tournament - Crystal River – 05/13/2017 at 5:55 am - 5:00 pm
Capt. Zack Hoffman of Homosass Fishing Charters - Monthly Meeting – 05/23/2017 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Jun 2017Fish Fry at L&S Auto Trim / Gary's Tackle Box – 06/27/2017 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Club Hot Shots
Pictures posted to Hot Shots are automatically entered in our yearly Photo Contest!
- Bucket List Tripletail
Scratching another fish off the list, Carlos’ dad was able to catch his first ever Tripletail.
- Trolling for Kings
Closing hours of a great day trolling for some kings ended up boating 17 ranging from 2-10lbs.