Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships
- 10% off at the Cedar Key Marina II for storage, bait, and other services
- Regular 10%-off sporting goods coupon for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- Free hat from 61 Outfitters
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Upcoming Events (subscribe)
Jun 2018Fish Fry at L&S Auto Trim / Gary's Tackle Box – 06/26/2018 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Jul 2018Monthly Meeting: Back to Basics – 07/24/2018 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Aug 2018Scallop Trip – 08/11/2018 at 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Monthly Meeting: Social Event at Ballyhoo Grill – 08/21/2018 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Shrimp-a-thon / Learnament – 08/25/2018 at 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
Sep 2018Paul Van Reenen - Monthly Meeting – 09/25/2018 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Oct 2018Fall Tournament - Cedar Key – 10/27/2018 at 6:45 am - 4:30 pm