Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships
- 10% off at the Cedar Key Marina II for storage, bait, and other services
- Regular 10%-off sporting goods coupon for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- Free hat from 61 Outfitters
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Club Hot Shots
Pictures posted to Hot Shots are automatically entered in our yearly Photo Contest!
- Easy Work
Slow and cold day fishing but my 8 year old son Hank managed a 27 inch keeper Gag while fishing in 50 feet of water off Crystal River.
- Kingfish Hole Living Up To Its Name
Numerous kings were coming on deep diving trolling plugs in the Kingfish Hole. Trolling at 4.5 MPH.