Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships
- 10% off at the Cedar Key Marina II for storage, bait, and other services
- Regular 10%-off sporting goods coupon for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- Free hat from 61 Outfitters
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Upcoming Events (subscribe)
Jan 2019Monthly Meeting - Boating Mishaps and Safety - Progressive Insurance and Seatow – 01/22/2019 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Oyster Roast – 01/25/2019 at 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Feb 2019Seafood and Awards Banquet – 02/15/2019 at 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Tournament: Sheepshead Shootout – 02/23/2019 at 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
Monthly Meeting – 02/26/2019 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Mar 2019Guide, Capt. Marrio Castello - Monthly Meeting – 03/26/2019 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Apr 2019Tournament: Cobiathon / Mac Attack – 04/13/2019 at 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
Club Hot Shots
Pictures posted to Hot Shots are automatically entered in our yearly Photo Contest!
- Beautiful December day Red!
Limit of nice 22-24” Reds with lots of catch and release action. GOFC member, Bob Hudson, Captain/host for day. Bob a former army Major and member of Screamin Eagles airborne!
- Marcia’s airboat trip Redfish! Her first airboat trip.
Limit of 22-24” Redfish with lots of catch and release action.