Welcome to the Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
The Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club is a non-profit family organization with a current membership of over 100 families who have a common interest in both inshore and offshore saltwater angling in North Central Florida.
While our name implies that we are only offshore fishermen, the club really has about an equal mix of inshore and offshore anglers with club meetings and programs equally divided between both types of fishing.
Benefits of membership: It pays to be a member!
Joining the GOFC can easily pay for itself. A small sample of membership benefits include:
- Free entry into GOFC fishing tournaments (with cash payouts!)
- Discounts on SeaTow memberships
- 10% off at the Cedar Key Marina II for storage, bait, and other services
- Regular 10%-off sporting goods coupon for Alachua Farm & Lumber
- Free hat from 61 Outfitters
- …and more! Joining provides access to knowledge and experience thru fellowship with other club members.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Upcoming Events (subscribe)
Jul 2018Monthly Meeting: "How To catch" – 07/24/2018 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Aug 2018Scallop Trip – 08/11/2018 at 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Shrimp-a-thon / Learnament – 08/25/2018 at 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
Monthly Meeting: Social Event at Wahoo's Grill – 08/28/2018 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sep 2018Paul Van Reenen - Monthly Meeting – 09/25/2018 at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Oct 2018Fall Tournament - Cedar Key – 10/27/2018 at 6:45 am - 4:30 pm
Nov 2018Redfish-Trout Roundup – 11/17/2018 at 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Club Hot Shots
Pictures posted to Hot Shots are automatically entered in our yearly Photo Contest!
- Salt River Snookin’
A day on the water produced a nice snook. This pic isn’t the best, but it was a blast to land my first nice snook of the summer. Hope to fish more spots in this area and share some feedback on the lures and spots I am finding fish.
- 3 tails are better than 1
CR inshore bout runnin