– Go/No-Go decision will be made by 6pm, Friday May 8 (watch your email and visit the website for details)
– Stick around after the weigh-in for free drinks and grilled burgers and hot dogs!
– Weigh-in closes at 4:30. Anglers must be in line by 4:30pm to have their fish counted.
– A club-member only event (guests must pay $20 to have their fish counted toward the below prizes)
– Please use VHF channel 68 for tournament chatter
Biggest Cobia: 1st place $75, 2nd place $50, 3rd place $25
Biggest King Mackerel: 1st place $75, 2nd place $50, 3rd place $25
Biggest Spanish Mackerel: 1st place $75, 2nd place $50, 3rd place $25
Boat (combination of single biggest Cobia, King Mackerel, AND Spanish Mackerel): $100
**All rules subject to interpretation and modification by the GOFC tournament committee