Please note: below details are preliminary and based on last year’s event. They may change!
– Go/No-Go decision will be made by 6pm, Friday May April 28 (watch your email and visit the website for details)
– Free drinks available at weigh-in!
– Weigh-in closes at 5:30. Anglers must be in line by 5:30pm to have their fish counted.
– A club-member only event (guests must pay $20 to have their fish counted toward the below prizes)
– Please use VHF channel 68 for tournament chatter
Biggest Cobia: 1st place $75, 2nd place $50, 3rd place $25
Biggest King Mackerel: 1st place $75, 2nd place $50, 3rd place $25
Biggest Spanish Mackerel: 1st place $75, 2nd place $50, 3rd place $25
For each species category, a single angler can only win a single prize (but you may win in multiple species categories)
**All rules subject to interpretation and modification by the GOFC tournament committee