Photo contest rules:
Your chance at fame and more fame!
- What pictures can I submit? Pictures taken during the current calendar year at GOFC events or while fishing or boating. Pictures must be taken and submitted by current GOFC members.
- How do I submit my pictures? Simply fill the form out on this page
- When can I submit picures? Pictures may be submitted at ANY time during the year. However, the photo submission deadline is December 31 of the contest year.
- What will happen to the pictures I submit? Submitted photos will be posted under the Hot Shots section of the GOFC website and in GOFC print publications. All submissions are archived for the year in our Inshore or Offshore photo albums. Judges will review these albums in January and select the top 5 pictures. Winning photos will be posted early the following year, and photographers will be asked to identify the winning shots.
- What can I win?
- 1st Place – Featured as the cover shot in the Winter (January) Magazine and $100
- 2nd Place – $50
- 3rd Place – $25
- Photo Contest History